London Green Spaces Friends Groups Network
CHRISTMAS APPEAL FOR LONDON’S PARKS AND GREEN SPACES
Dear friends ,
The London Friends Groups Network is teaming up with the London branch of the Campaign to Protect Rural England because we want to be able to bring you much more support in the coming year. BUT we need to raise at least £2,500 by Christmas!
CPRE London will also contribute £2,500 to the project if we can raise the same – so please help! We’ve set out more detail below about the extra ideas, information, guidance and advice we will be able to bring you. More details at the donation link here…
Thank you and please do also pass this on to your members!
Dave Morris – Chair
* * * * * *
As part of our exciting new OUR SPACE project – we hope to bring you:
- A monthly newsletter focussed on telling inspiring stories and pointing Friends groups to useful documents, good practice etc – (Friends Network members can tell us what kind of things they would like this to include)
- An improved website to support communications efforts and which makes information easy to find
- Two free annual events in a central London location, focussed on telling inspiring stories and creating a networking space
- A series of visits or open days hosted by different parks friends groups around London, open to all friends groups to attend free
- A function which aims to put people in touch with other people who have similar issues or projects