Help us promote Friends Groups across London … by sending firstname.lastname@example.org (by 27 June please!)
- photos of your park, the friends group and/or people doing things or just having fun in the park
- a quote from you or one of your group saying what your friends group has achieved and what you get out of being part of it.
Don’t forget to give your name, contact phone number and friends group name and web link (if you have one).
Why do we need this?
LFGN has teamed up with CPRE London to promote the vital role friends groups play. As part of this we are running #GoParksLondon during Love Parks Week (12-20 July) and National Park City Week (21-29 July). We will
- use press and social media to promote parks and their Friends Group events
- challenge London residents and visitors to discover new parks
- automatically enter people for an exciting prize if they visit a park they’ve never been to, post a photo on social media and tell us about their experience using #GoParksLondon.
So we need lots of pictures and stories to tell via press and social media so we can use the fortnight to promote parks, their friends and the challenge, effectively!
Alice and Dave
Alice Roberts CPRE London and Dave Morris of LFGN