The #GoParksLondon Challenge is underway! Please get involved!
- There are 3,000 parks in London. How many have you been to?
- Discover a new London park, post a photo of the park, or a selfie in the park, on social media using #GoParksLondon, for a chance to win a prize.
- Get started at www.GoParks.London and check out our GoParksLondon video. Please post, share and retweet.
- We have Nandos vouchers and National Park City Maps to give away!
We’re raising awareness of London’s less-well-known parks and also the role that Friends of Parks Groups play in ensuring parks are well cared for and protected. The campaign and the Friends of Wandsworth Park featured on London Live News yesterday and there’s been loads of activity on social media (search #GoParksLondon) so we’re getting the message out!
Thank you for getting involved. What an AMAZING summer we are having!!
Alice Roberts, CPRE London
Dave Morris, LFGN
LFGN has teamed up with CPRE London to promote the vital role friends groups play. As part of this we are running #GoParksLondon during Love Parks Week (12-22 July) and National Park City Week (21-29 July). We will
- use press and social media to promote parks and their Friends Group events
- challenge London residents and visitors to discover new parks
- automatically enter people for an exciting prize if they visit a park they’ve never been to, post a photo on social media and tell us about their experience using #GoParksLondon.