Ten days to Early Bird Deadline for parks, gardens and tree management stars to enter the Horticulture Week Custodian Awards 2018!
Our goal with this prestigious awards scheme – which returns to the fabulous Woburn Abbey on 27th June – is to honour the outstanding achievements of the professionals that make the UK’s parks and gardens the vital and vibrant places they are today, and to ensure those achievements are recognised by customers, clients and stakeholders.
Management achievement is honoured in the Horticulture Week Custodian Awards, with categories celebrating outstanding work across all areas of activity including restoration and redevelopment, on-going management and maintenance, partnership working, volunteer and community engagement, and more.
Top 5 benefits of entering the Horticulture Week Custodian Awards 2018:
- A powerful selling point for your garden, parks, estate or organisation (winner and finalist logos supplied), helping you to market to potential visitors.
- The opportunity to take part in the leading national awards event for the UK parks and gardens industry, where you can network with leaders in your industry
- Industry recognition for your teams and volunteers, providing you with a powerful staff-motivational tool.
- Year-round opportunities for your achievements to be promoted on Horticulture Week’s print and digital platforms, enabling you to highlight your achievements to a 100,000-strong monthly audience passionate about horticulture.
- A permanent place in Horticulture Week’s Custodian Gallery, ensuring lasting recognition for your, and your team’s, achievements.
The Early Bird Entry Deadline for the Custodian Awards is 22nd February 2018. Final deadline is 8th March. For full details of how to enter please go to: www.horticultureweeklive.com/custodianawards
Parks and grounds management
- Best urban park initiative
- Best urban parks team
- Best parks restoration/development project
- Best parks partnership – commercial (open to entries from contractors)
- Best parks partnership – third sector
- Best heritage park
- Best neighbourhood park
- Best grounds
- Best gardens or arboretum initiative
- Best gardens or arboretum team
- Best gardens restoration/development project
- Best gardens partnership (open to entries from contractors)
- Best gardens or arboretum (1-5 staff)
- Best gardens or arboretum (6+ staff)
- Best urban tree initiative
- Best tree team
- Best tree or woodland partnership (open to entries from contractors)
- Best volunteer initiative
- Best community initiative
- Best environmental initiative
- Best visitor initiative
- Horticulture Week custodian award
Parks & Gardens Live 2018
The Custodian Awards Reception & Presentation will once again be co-located at Woburn Abbey with Parks & Gardens Live, a show launched last year which provides professional gardeners, parks managers and landscape maintenance teams with an exciting mix of practical learning, mentoring, inspiration, knowledge sharing and networking – all curated by the UK’s leading kit expert and HW technical editor, Sally Drury. Highlights of the day include product showcase tours and professional kit demonstrations led by Drury, while inspirational expert advisers and practitioners lead must-attend workshops. Entry to Parks & Gardens Live 2018 is free to Custodian Awards attendees.
Editor & Business Director
020 8267 4974
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the sender by replying to this e-mail.
Replies to this email may be monitored by the Haymarket Group
for operational or business reasons.
Whilst every endeavour is taken to ensure that e-mails are free from
viruses, no liability can be accepted and the recipient is requested
to use their own virus checking software.
Haymarket Media Group Limited
Registered in England no. 267189
Registered Office: Bridge House, 69 London Road, Twickenham, TW1 3SP